These necklaces were produced exclusively as part of kyoji's series of original products.
This series contains five variations with the following names and meanings:
- "Neighbor's Plum Blossom", alluding to the iconic symbol of spring
- "Green Forest", inspired by the lush image of summer
- "Dew on Susuki Grass", named after a type of beautiful lowering grass seen in autumn
- "Snow on a Solitary Mountain", expressing the image of a frosty winter
- "Sound of the Koto", the only piece in this series not named after the four seasons but to music, which is timeless.
Kōdō (the way of fragrance), the Japanese art of appreciating incense, has been passed down since ancient times.
The design motifs come from a geometric pattern called sanshu-ko no zu (picture of three incense sticks), used in kōdō to determine the ingredients used in the incense. The makers are fully involved from quality control of the material to skilfully hand-crafting each piece.
Materials: 18K yellow gold, diamonds
Dimensions: Pendant 0.65g Up / Chain 1.30g Up / Diamond 0.02ct